Including Original "Paul H. Letters" Copyright © 1996-2024 Paul V. Heinrich / website © 1996-2024 Dirk Ross - All rights reserved.



Wednesday 23 July 2008

Problem With "Catalog of Meteorites" Software Problem

Problem With "Catalog of Meteorites" Software Problem

Paul bristolia at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 14:16:47 EDT 2008

Dear Listmembers;

I am having a problem with the CD-ROM bibliography, which
comes with the Catalog of Meteorites, 5th Edition, by Grady
and others. I have ‘tried installing it on my Latitude Dell Laptop
with Windows XP on it. I tried running it in order to get the
bibliography for the Atlanta, Greenwell Springs, and Red River
meteorites. When I try opening it tells me that “CTL3D.DLL”
is missing. Does anyone know what I can do about it. I tried
reinstalling it and gives me the same error message.

Yours,

Paul H.

No comments: